0
I'm So Not a Morning Person
I have never been a morning person, but I'm thinking I may change that after having to be up early and finding that I am more productive. Then reality hits!
Gravitational Pull
Every summer I begin to sense the gravitational pull of the most beautiful and peaceful place on earth, our cabin on Priest Lake. In 1936 my grandfather, a lumberjack by trade, met up with an old friend from the Spanish American War who had lake property.
Never Been to a Movie Theater
So I was at a meeting last night and to break the ice the host handed us a piece of paper with a question each. As soon as I turned my paper around the question read: What is your favorite movie?" Okay so let me clarify, I absolutely hate questions that have to do with favorites.
One Year Abroad: My Iron Spine Has Been Upgraded to Titanium
This week is my birthday, which means that I'm introspective. I've also been away from home and out of my country for almost a year. So much in my life has changed and I probably learned more in this year alone that I did in the last 10.
Let's Talk About Clothing Steamers
This article is about how clothing steamers work and why they are important. Check it out, you will not be disappointed.
Moving to Suburbia: 6 Steps for a Smooth Transition
Moving to suburbia means a big change. The etiquette of living in the suburbs is quite different than in the city. Here are six tips to help you make a smooth transition to your new neighborhood.
10 Things You Can Do to Make Sure It's a Fun Family Trip
As a classic way to gather the whole crew up for a week or so of bonding, the road trip is often overlooked as an activity that needs planning because the destination will offer up the fun. However, as it's often said: getting there is half the fun! Keep these awesome 10 things in mind when your family adventure rolls around.
Household Staff: What Do Employers Look for?
Becoming a member of private household staff can provide an incredibly rewarding career for the right person, giving the chance to develop personal skills, develop lifelong relationships and also retain an air of sophistication. However, it takes a certain type of person to excel in this line of work. Here we've detailed just some of the criteria which your potential employers will be looking for.
Determination and Education
My dad taught me to love hard work, to think and analyze problems and situations, to advance my brainpower in lots of ways, to explore and dream, and even though filled with drive and determination to accomplish a million things, to be happy. Determination and education have paid off well.
Multi-Purpose Sunroom As Playroom
Multifunctional rooms that serve more than one purpose have been gaining popularity in the residential design field. Most people desire a sunroom, which provides a connection to the outdoors while offering protection from the elements. A sunroom that also serves as a playroom doubles its value. Using the sunroom as a playroom creates a healthy play area with natural lighting, making it a preferred space to a basement. A sunroom should not be confined to one function. It can provide multiple opportunities for daily function and special occasions. Everyone in the household can find a use for it with the correct planning and creativeness.

Post a Comment

 
Top