1
When you have a crush on someone, it can seem impossible to figure out what to say. From introducing yourself to making conversation, it can be difficult to put your best foot forward. If you want to make a good impression on your crush, try using some of these different ideas. 
These tips and tricks will help you look your best while striking up a conversation.
Once you have their interest, you should always try to draw them out. People naturally enjoy talking about their own hobbies, interests and history. If you can get your crush talking about their favorite things, you can get the conversation going fairly quickly. These cute 

expressions are your initial step toward getting a phone number or date, but they are not the last step. Follow through and you will reap the benefits. Some of these cute things to say to your crush are actually multi-purpose. You can use them in a love letter, in person or via text
message. Just make sure that you mix it up so that your crush never becomes too bored.
1. All I want is to be the reason that you fall asleep each night with your phone held in your hand.
2. Whenever I am texting you, you can safely assume that I am smiling. The very thought of you lights up my outlook and makes everything seem so much brighter.
3. The alphabet got it wrong, but the keyboard is right. Take a look at your laptop and you will see that “U” and “I” are placed next to each other. This is the way it always should be.
4. Every night, I am depressed to go home and leave you. The only thing that makes my night worthwhile is the thought that I will see you again in my dreams. Being with you has been the best experience of my life time.
5. Just one message, look or touch from you is enough to send my spirits soaring through the roof. Baby, you mean everything to me.
6. Hmm…it is impossible for me to decide if I enjoy thinking of you or texting you more. I spent hours trying to decide my favorite thing when I realized that what I love most is to be with you. When will I see you again?
7. Each time that I hear your voice, my heart skips a beat. I trip and fall from the distraction of seeing your face all of a sudden. You cause my world to stop and are the source of all the best feelings and sensations that I have ever felt.
8. My life has never been perfect, but it has come closest to perfection during the moments that I am with you. It never ceases to amaze me that two parts who are far from perfect can create the most amazing thing just by being together. You are my everything.
9. During my existence, I have met so many different people. I have been everywhere and done everything. For the first time, I have met someone who actually makes me draw all of those ridiculous little hearts on my papers.
10. When you can figure out why you like someone, it is a sign that you have a run-of-the-mill crush. When you have no clue why someone holds your interest, it is a sign that you are in love.
11. All I want in life is to be the reason behind just one of your smiles. You are the reason my face lights up the room when you enter the doorway and I want to be the reason behind your happiness, just once.
12. Here’s to the awkward moment when you are spotted staring at the most gorgeous person in the room

Post a Comment

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

 
Top